Thursday, April 16, 2009

Updates!!

Hi all!!

thanks for all your wishes!

I am still in my confinement but im sooo eager to update tootsie bitsie.

oh ya. just ignore my photo in the previous post. haih... this is the consequence of letting your husband to update your blog. :)

nways, below are some of the products that Im going to bring in. Let me know which one that you like and I will take the stock just for you. This is to avoid any surplus of the stock. hehehe. :)

and ya, if u wish to order any of the items in my previous post that r sold out, just email me ya. email me fast! I will check the stocks first n let you know. Kalau ade stock then only will order it for u. :) u better be quick! email me before I go n take the new stocks. :P



Leggings for boys.- RM 16-
NO MORE STOCK FOR design A n B. 1 pc left for design C
Leggings for girls. RM 16
1 pc left for each design.

Leather shoes for boys

Softball- RM37
1 pc left.

Buttons-RM37
1pc left





Booties for active Babies!! :--

Bunny- RM15-RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY
Blue Bear- RM15
RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY

Green Elephant- RM15- RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY
Bee- RM15 -RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY
Big Eye Fish- RM15
RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY


Yellow Bee- Rm15-
1pc left.
Red Flowers- Rm15- RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY
Lamaze Garden Bug Foot Finder- RM 20
1pc left.


Hooded Disney Romper - Pooh- RM50
1 pc left
Hooded Disney Romper- Stitch- RM50
1pc left
Lamaze Musical Inchworm- Orange- RM40
RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK

Garden Bug Loop Rattle - Bee - RM12
1pc left.
Garden Bug Loop Rattle- Pink Butterfly- RM12
1 pc left

Lamaze- Link Along Friends Bug- RM17
3 pcs left
carter- butterfly bib for baby girl.RM 9- RESERVED. NO MORE STOCK. SORRY.

Email me to order!!

x0x0

No comments: